Finding Easter ideas for your baby can be tough. You want to celebrate this special time with your little one, but the days of Easter egg hunts and Easter baskets filled with chocolate are still a ways off.
But don’t worry, there are plenty of ways to get even the smallest infants involved in Easter.
1. Get your baby dolled up in an Easter outfit and go see the Easter bunny. Your little one won’t remember his or her first trip to see the Easter bunny, but the pictures you’ll get will be priceless!
2. Make a baby-friendly Easter basket. Chocolate and jelly beans are out, but there are still plenty of ways to fill an Easter basket. Purchase some Easter-themed stuffed animals, rattles and other baby friendly toys, add a few onesies or T-shirts snd you’ll have a basket to remember.
3. Find ways to include your baby in the Easter egg hunt. While your little one is too small to participate, you can hide small plush toys or rattling Easter eggs, and help her to “find” them as you carry her around the yard.
4. Don’t be afraid to take your baby to Easter service. Taking a baby to church can be a harrowing experience, it’s true. But if worshipping as a family is important to you, bring your infant with you. You can always step outside if your little one gets too loud.
5. Include your baby in Easter dinner. If your baby has started solid foods, make sure there are dishes you can share. Potatoes, jello and other easily mashed foods are good choices. You can even put the ham in the blender, if you choose!
Follow these guidelines, and your baby will have an Easter to remember! What ideas do you have for celebrating Easter with a little one?